Excitations

Thank you so much for dropping by!! Here you will find sewing and project I get excited about...

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Infinity Scarf and Tam



While I was knitting this infinity scarf, I noticed the light coming through the fibers and thought it was rather magical and such a lovely fiber, soft and fluffy. I used large needles for the scarf and just did a stocking stitch of three knit and three pearl stitches. I had used a similar stitch for another couple of scarves and was pleased with the springiness. The tam I crocheted and didn`t use a pattern because I knew I just wanted it to fit and open into a circle. This set is the same colour as one of my winter quilted coats, it is sort of aqua grey in real life. The best part was that I found the wool second hand and both pieces only cost $3.00. I love wearing it, so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment